Esther was admitted to practice law as advocate in 1998. She practiced law in private practice until 2001. In 2001 she joined the Judiciary as a Magistrate. She rose through the ranks to a position of Senior Resident Magistrate. In 2008 she was posted to Nairobi Children’s Court as the Magistrate in Charge. She worked in that station until 2010 when she resigned to rejoin private practice.
Professional and Academic qualifications
- Masters in Laws degree from University of Nairobi.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree from University of Nairobi.
- Post graduate Diploma in advocacy from Kenya School of Law.
- Certified and accredited professional Mediator since 2018.
- Commissioner for Oaths and enrolled Notary Public since 2011.